Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shannon's Birthday

What a great birthday I had! The day started w/jeff cleaning the apt. for me before i got up... neat. Then i made myself waffles in my new waffle maker and headed out to lunch. I met my trainer Charlotte for lunch at my favorite lunch spot, Condecco. She bought be a beautiful carrot cake from one of the local bakeries.

After a nap, Jeff and i headed to the Pasta Haus, a really yummy pasta place near us. when we got there, our friends Valby, Gustav and Lena were already there. Jeff had surprised me... i thought it was just going to be the two of us. After a great meal, we all headed back to our place for carrot cake and tea.

Valby, Gustav and Lena sang happy birthday in swedish and added their "hoorah, hoorah, hoorah" at the end. It was very charming... thanks guys!

2 comments:

Libbie said...

What a cool birthday! Jeff is the best husband ever, save for Chris (in case he's reading this).

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday. You both look so happy. Hope all is going well with your little Swedish meatball... Feeling okay?